Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cross Gene.

Here's my review on the band. Since it's the very first band having a Japanese member because Chinese in Kpop is kind of common, so that doesn't really get anyone's attention. I've never heard of any Japanese in a band or as solo under any Korean entertainment company. Anyways let's get on with the review. So like this band has 2 Chinese, a Japanese leader and 3 Korean members. The band is formed by Amuse Korea (A Korean entertainment company). I actually like the fact that it's a mixed band with not just Koreans but Japanese and Chinese both. And the fact that the Japanese member is the leader, it's kind of amusing. I've started to like them. They're different from any other Korean band, I've seen. The members are Takuya (the leader), Shin, Casper, Sangmin, Yongsuk & J.G (I don't know his name, forgive me ><). Well, I've known Takuya before, he starred in the Asia special of the variety show ‘Dream Team'. He's also model and actor. Takuya is the only member I know about. I don't really know the other members because I'm actually a new fan but I'll learn more about them. Shin is also an actor and model, he's currently starring in a Korean drama known as "Big". I don't know much about the other members but I really love this band. Their debut song "La Di Da Di" was an ok one, I didn't really like it though but they seem an interestig band and I'm pretty sure they'll improve in the future. And I hope Takuya gets some more screen time since he's the leader. I wish th luck! Cross Gene fighting! ^^~ This doesn't seem to be a review though, sounds kind of weird~ anyways thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment